Saturday, June 6, 2009

OOHH!

I like to follow other blogs.  Mostly blogs where I can find ideas for my own crafts.  But I also follow a few that I can't even attempt to copy.  One of my faves is Peppermints and Petticoats.  Jenn (I think that's her name) also has an etsy store.  I have yet to purchase anything she makes simply because of limited funds (SAHM paycheck pays in kisses and poopy diapers).  But man!  I love her stuff.  So cute and classy.  I promised my daughter today that I will buy her a dress from the store for a wedding we are attending next summer in Turks and Caicos.  An exotic location wedding deserves a fancy dress- Don't you agree?
  
Really, these are not expensive dresses.  Only about $30.00.  Especially for the quality and one-of-a-kind-ness (puzzled look given to this word) of these.

So, if you read this little ole blog of mine... please check out her stuff.  :)  So darn cute! And leave me a comment so I know someone out there reads my stuff. :)

*** UPDATE*** I sent the link to my mom.  I suspect she will be getting my dear little princess one of these dresses.  :)  

  

No comments: