Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What can we do?

I am going to get healthy. I want to loose weight... but I need to get healthy. I have spent the last 6 years over weight. I can not blame my weight gain on having two kis. I was over weight before my first was born... so that excuse just doesn't hold water.

I did what all plans suggest. I met with my Dr. He said he would like to see 1 lb per week lost. His biggest suggestions were watching what I eat (choose healthy, limit what I LOVE but still have it, and drink water) and get more active. So I have done those things. I feel better but I don't look better.

I have been running and doing cardio a few times a week. It feels good. I told my husband I was not seeing results. he suggested using our bowflex since muscles brun fat. Ok, but what do I do? I asked my friend Jennifer. She has a better idea of what to do since she does weights everyday. I am looking forward to what she has to say.

Slow and steady wins the race.

No comments: