Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I heart BidRodeo.com


I adore BidRodeo.com.  You sooooo have got to check it out.  yeah... I don't really like to talk like that.  

I won a Wii on their site.  It was a penny auction and I ended up winning with a $5.56 bid.  We wanted a Wii but it just was not in our budget.  So when i saw it on this site I had to fight for it.  I won the fight. its a new Wii.. In the box...plus a game.  how cool is that!?!?!?!

How does it work?  

According to the website:
1) Purchase bids
2) Bid on items
3) Win

huh? Yeah...it is that easy.

If you really want something you have to be prepared to fight. I am a 10pm bed time person.
Every night. My internal light turns off at 10. I ended up staying up an extra 1 1/2 hours to 
win the Wii. I almost gave up. Twice.

I am thrilled I did not quit. Our family has a Wii!

Thank you BidRodeo. I love you!




No comments: