Thursday, September 1, 2011

Too much time on my hands

I made this under the supervision of N8. Pretty darn cool huh? I posted previously that I found it at the Funky Lunch blog. Its certainly one of the more challenging of their creations. But well worth the 10 minutes.

I even ordered the book and it came today. *smile* N8 and I are both very excited about the creations to come. I think a spiral bound book would be better, but its just a personal thing.

I wish the company was not across the pond (aka the Atlantic Ocean) so that our school could take advantage of the kits offered. But I have been in touch with the author and he is considering our little school as a potential North American test site (or something along those lines).

What special things do you do at meals? What memories have you made with your kids this week?

No comments: